Política de privacidad
For Bad'n'Cute, the protection and processing of your personal data is one of the most important objectives. We make every effort to ensure that the processing of personal data is carried out with due care based on adequate security measures. The processing of personal data takes place in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RODO), as well as Polish regulations on the protection of personal data, including the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATAPlease be informed that the controller of your personal data is Huang Yusheng, doing business at No.21, Ln. 193, Dajhong 1st Rd., Sanmin Dist., Kaohsiung City 807078, Taiwan (R.O.C.), email: firstname.lastname@example.org, "Store" and/or "Administrator".
PURPOSE SCOPE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The Administrator collects information on natural persons, natural persons running a business on their own behalf, and natural persons representing legal persons or organizational units which are not legal persons and which have legal capacity, referred to as Users for the purposes of this Policy. The data of the Users visiting the Site are collected in order to enable the use of all the functions offered by the www.badncute.com website. We kindly inform you that your personal data found in the database of our Store and all information concerning Users are processed and stored by virtue of their consent or a legal basis for the processing of personal data in accordance with applicable law, in particular Article 6 of the RODO. We make every effort to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected and secured against access by third parties. We provide appropriate technical and organizational measures to fully safeguard the confidentiality of your data.
Personal information of Users visiting the Site is collected in case:
- to use all features offered by the Site, including to make purchases through the Site, to handle complaints, and to respond to any inquiries regarding the operation of the Site.
- Use of the contact form service on the Site for the purpose of performing a contract. Legal basis: necessary to perform the contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO).
If you use the Store Site, you provide the following information:
- mailing address,
- e-mail address,
- phone number.
- During the use of www.badncute.com additional information may be collected, in particular: the IP address assigned to the User's computer or an external IP address of the Internet provider.
- Submission of personal information to the Store when using the Site is voluntary.
The www.badncute.com website may contain links to other websites, in particular the online stores of the Suppliers. The store is not responsible for the privacy policies on these sites.
SHARING AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The personal data of the Website User may be transferred to service providers used by the Store in the operation of the Website. If the data is transferred to a provider, this is done in accordance with Article 28(3) of the RODO, i.e. on the basis of a contract or other legal instrument that is subject to Union law or the law of a Member State.
- The Administrator uses suppliers who process personal data solely on the Administrator's instructions. These may include, but are not limited to, providers who provide hosting services, marketing systems, and website traffic analysis systems.
- Service providers are primarily based in Poland and other European Economic Area (EEA) countries.
- The Shop provides an exclusive intermediary service between the Customer and the Supplier when ordering Goods from the Shop. Due to the fact that Suppliers of the offered Goods may be located outside the EEA, the provisions of RODO do not apply in this area. The Administrator declares that personal data is transferred to Suppliers outside the EEA, in particular to China.
- If the basis for the processing of personal data is consent, then the personal data of the Site User are processed until the consent is revoked, and after the revocation of consent, for the period necessary to assert or defend against claims.
- In the event of a request by an authorized body, the Store makes the personal data available to authorized state authorities, in particular to organizational units of the Prosecutor's Office, the Police, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, the President of the Office for Competition and Consumer Protection or the President of the Office of Electronic Communications.
RIGHTS OF INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE RODO
Every data subject has the right to:
- Request access to the data concerning him or her that is held by the controller, as well as information about, among other things, the purposes of the processing, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed.
- Correct inaccurate personal information or complete incomplete personal information.
- Delete your personal data if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
- In situations provided for by law, request the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning him/her.
- To portability of personal data, i.e. to receive from the controller in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format personal data provided to the controller - for your own use or for another controller.
- To object to processing - insofar as the basis for processing of personal data is the premise of a legitimate interest of the controller.
- Where provided by law, object to the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling.
- Withdraw your consent at any time where personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
- Lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority dealing with personal data protection, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Any data you have entered is available under "My Account" (after logging in) and "RODO" and are subject to modification.
- To be able to use the Website the user must have one of the following browsers installed: Internet Explorer version at least 7.0, Opera version at least 9.x, Safari version at least 5.x, Firefox version at least 2.x or Google Chrome version at least 2.x. It is also possible to use other browsers with standard corresponding to the above.
Our Website does not collect any information without your consent by automatic means, except for the so-called "cookies", which contain information about your Internet activity and are used to adapt the Website to your expectations and habits, and to optimize the Website so that it is as comfortable as possible to use. This allows the user to log in automatically, for example, without having to enter the password each time. Cookies are stored on the user's terminal device.